Tuesday, March 5, 2013

LITTLE "WHITE" LIES






Little “White” Lies is my personal spiritual path it records my history from a philosophical lens speaking truthfully about the "self" and "the other".  It is about taking responsibility for what some my ancestors did, adding the voices of the other ancestors.  Looking at the concept of God and man-made god but also including the Devil, who is the devil?   The Bible and the lessons learned, it is finding inspiration in the voice of women and looking at modern day Biblical personalities.   Little “White” Lies is about loving myself and hence loving others, based three  ideas “Know thyself”, “we are all equal but different”  and “it takes a village to bring up a child”  in my case it took the world.     

The book will soon be out in eBook format check in often.  

No comments:

Post a Comment